Friday, April 8, 2022

Special Announcement: After 50+ Rejections, I Finally Got A Request for My Full

 I don't feel at liberty to share anything beyond this but...my GOD. I had just about given up!!!!


A full request doesn't mean that I'm going to be picked up. However, reading the biography of this editor is like reading my own. They are someone who writes just about EXACTLY what I do! And they appear in a lot of other ways to be a kindred spirit. 

Wow. 

I can't even. I never thought there even WAS such a person! 

YAYx1000110903929438



                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

On Finding Peace (In the Most Warlike of Times)

 This is not a peaceful time, by any means. The bring-down of Roe is... beyond description. Something that I can't believe is actually h...