Monday, May 2, 2022

Ahhhh....[bleep]

 


They're reading it. As in, now. My God. My anxiety has anxiety right now. Truly. Knowing that this said act would occur sometime within six to eight weeks was okay; knowing that this said act is occuring....now. NOW?! Eeegad. Attention; we are reading your book now. Kinda thrilling but since my anxiety has anxiety...kinda squirmy. I'm re-reading/re-listening to the whole thing right now just so I can...look at what they're looking at, kind of like peering over their shoulder. 

Ahhhh..... Fuck. :x


I had two immediate thoughts/images/word masses come into my mind upon the receipt of this email:



                                                    This...


As did this poem:


[in Just-]

in Just-
spring          when the world is mud-
luscious the little
lame balloonman

whistles          far          and wee

and eddieandbill come
running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring

when the world is puddle-wonderful

the queer
old balloonman whistles
far          and             wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing

from hop-scotch and jump-rope and

it's
spring
and

         the

                  goat-footed

balloonMan          whistles
far
and
wee



-ish

And now I need a cigarette. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

On Finding Peace (In the Most Warlike of Times)

 This is not a peaceful time, by any means. The bring-down of Roe is... beyond description. Something that I can't believe is actually h...